五角大楼在特朗普上任前销毁 DEI 证据
Pentagon Gets Rid Of DEI Evidence Before Trump Takes Office

原始链接: https://www.zerohedge.com/military/pentagon-gets-rid-dei-evidence-trump-takes-office

据报道,五角大楼官员正在删除当选总统特朗普就职前的多样性、公平和包容性(DEI)举措的证据。 特朗普收集了推动 DEI 的高级官员名单,并计划成立一个小组来建议罢免他们。 据称,一项行政命令正在制定中,旨在重新调整军队的方向,使其远离觉醒的意识形态。 据报道,五角大楼员工陷入恐慌,担心裁员。 此前,特朗普选择 DEI 的对手、退伍军人皮特·赫格斯 (Pete Hegseth) 担任国防部长。 据报道,这一事态发展令五角大楼感到震惊,五角大楼已在 DEI 计划上投入了大量资金。

相关文章

原文

Authored by Dmytro “Henry” Aleksandrov via Headline USA,

It was recently reported that corrupt Pentagon officials are “scrambling” to wipe all evidence of DEI before President-elect Donald Trump steps back into the Oval Office on Jan. 20, 2025.

Breitbart News wrote in its exclusive article that its sources stated that the Pentagon is in “absolute disarray” with “generals scrambling” because Trump plans to fire far-left senior military leaders who pushed DEI and other woke policies instead of taking care of combat readiness.

One source compared the organization’s situation to a hornet’s nest being kicked over, adding that “DEI pages are starting to disappear off the main websites.”

“They’re being archived as we speak. They are full-bore focused on cleaning up anything DEI-related,” the source stated.

Another anonymous person said that many Pentagon employees are afraid they will be fired, stating that “they are in panic mode.”

The recent news came after Trump gathered the names of senior officers who had pushed DEI. One Breitbart source familiar with the plan said that Trump’s team drafted an executive order to create a panel to recommend those senior officers for elimination and that the executive order is “definitely” going to Trump’s desk.

“This is for real. This [order] has made the cut,” the source said, noting that the executive order could be revised and consulted with incoming leaders at the Pentagon.

According to the sources, the order plans to “reorient the U.S. military away from the woke ideology and priorities that have been foisted upon it” since the Obama administration.

“Looks as if the Department of Defense has ordered an industrial shredder. WARNING: Shredding documents is a felony. We will not accept claims of ‘I was just doing my job.’ The hammer of Justice is coming,” the Department of Government Efficiency parody account stated.

Headline USA previously reported on Trump planning to fire far-left generals en masse.

The recent news came after Trump picked Army veteran Pete Hegseth as the head of the Department of Defense, which resulted in the Left seething over the pick.

“The Pentagon is legitimately scared of [Hegseth] because of his opposition to DEI — keep in mind, the Defense Department is spending around $86 BILLION on various DEI initiatives,” Kaylee McGhee White said. “Hegseth wants to root that out.”

 

联系我们 contact @ memedata.com