俄罗斯暂停了哈萨克斯坦大部分石油出口能力。
Russia Halts Large Chunk Of Kazakhstan's Oil Export Capacity

原始链接: https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/russia-halts-large-chunk-kazakhstans-oil-export-capacity

俄罗斯已下令关闭里海管道联盟(CPC)码头三个泊位中的两个,该码头是哈萨克斯坦在黑海的主要石油出口枢纽。此举是继2024年12月刻赤海峡石油泄漏事件后进行安全检查的结果,可能会严重扰乱哈萨克斯坦原油的运输。 CPC管道负责将哈萨克斯坦的石油运输到俄罗斯的诺沃罗西斯克港,已遵守该命令,暂停了SPM-1和SPM-2泊位的运营。在未指明的缺陷得到解决之前,联盟将仅使用SPM-3泊位。 交易消息人士称,如果这一暂停持续超过一周,可能会使哈萨克斯坦的原油出口减少一半以上。此次中断正值哈萨克斯坦3月份石油产量达到创纪录水平之际,尽管其承诺遵守欧佩克+减产协议。哈萨克斯坦难以说服雪佛龙等在哈萨克斯坦油田进行巨额投资的大型石油公司减产。更糟糕的是,哈萨克斯坦能源部长近期在此类紧张局势中辞职。

相关文章

原文

By Tsvetana Paraskova of OilPrice.com

Russia has ordered shut two of the three moorings of the main oil export terminal on the Black Sea handling Kazakhstan’s oil exports, which could seriously disrupt Kazakh crude shipments if the suspension lasts more than a few days.

Following snap safety inspections by Russia’s Federal Agency for Transport Supervision, prompted by the Kerch Strait oil spill in December 2024, Russia ordered on Monday that the SPM-1 and SPM-2 moorings of the terminal of the Caspian Pipeline Consortium (CPC) be shut immediately, CPC said in a statement.

The consortium operates the pipeline from the Caspian coast in northwest Kazakhstan to the Novorossiysk port on Russia’s Black Sea coast. The port handles most of Kazakhstan’s crude exports from giant oilfields in Kazakhstan operated by international oil firms, including U.S. supermajor Chevron.

Affiliates of Chevron and ExxonMobil are also minority shareholders in CPC, whose biggest shareholder is the Russian Federation with a 24% stake.

CPC complied with the order for a temporary ban of operations at the SPM-1 and SPM-2 moorings and took them out of service “until the identified deficiencies have been addressed.”

Until then, all transshipment operations at the CPC Marine Terminal will be delivered using the SPM-3 mooring commissioned in 2014, the consortium said.

The suspension of part of the export capacity could more than halve the crude oil exports of Kazakhstan if it drags on for more than a week, trading sources told Reuters on Tuesday.

The potential disruption to Kazakhstan’s oil exports comes as the country part of the OPEC+ pact saw its crude production hit a record high in March despite continued pledges to start complying with its OPEC+ quota that it has been exceeding for years.

Kazakhstan appears to find it hard to convince Chevron and the other supermajors operating in the country to limit production now after years of investing billions of U.S. dollars in oilfield expansions.

Amid tensions with OPEC+ and the oil majors, Kazakhstan said last month that energy minister Almassadam Satkaliyev would step down from the role and lead a newly minted atomic energy agency.

Loading...

联系我们 contact @ memedata.com