观看:以色列以大规模空袭为目标,袭击也门首都,靠近总统府和导弹基地。
Watch: Israel Targets Yemen's Capital With Massive Strikes Near Presidential Complex, Missile Bases

原始链接: https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/watch-israel-targets-yemens-capital-massive-strikes-near-presidential-complex-missile

以色列最近升级了与也门胡塞叛军的冲突,直接空袭首都萨那,目标是关键基础设施,如发电厂和疑似导弹设施。这标志着以色列此前将重点放在港口城市霍代达的转变。 此次空袭是对胡塞近期袭击以色列的直接回应,包括导弹发射,旨在阻止进一步的侵略。据胡塞相关媒体报道,萨那至少有两人死亡,五人受伤。 此次升级行动紧随三月份美国主导的针对胡塞的打击(“粗骑手行动”),旨在遏制对红海航运的袭击,导致数百名胡塞武装分子丧生,随后在五月份宣布停火。尽管采取了这些行动,胡塞仍然致力于支持巴勒斯坦人,并誓言将继续对以色列的行动,无论付出多大代价。

相关文章

原文

Israel’s military conducted airstrikes on Yemen’s Houthi-controlled capital, Sanaa, on Sunday, targeting high-profile sites in a significant escalation of hostilities.

The strikes hit areas near the presidential palace, the Asar and Hizaz power plants, and Houthi facilities suspected of housing artillery, including ballistic missiles, according to regional reports.

The operation was a direct response to recent Houthi attacks on Israel, including projectile launches on Friday, a military source told the Jerusalem Post. While Israel has previously targeted Houthi infrastructure, its strikes have largely focused on the strategic port city of Hodeida, a critical economic and military hub. The shift to Sanaa signals a broader and more aggressive approach to the conflict.

At least two people were killed and five others injured, Al Masirah, a Houthi-affiliated media outlet reported, according to Al Jazeera.

“The attacks were carried out in response to repeated attacks by the Houthi terrorist regime against the state of Israel and its citizens, including the launch of surface-to-surface missiles and unmanned aerial vehicles towards the country’s territory,” the Israeli military said in a statement.

The Houthis, meanwhile, have vowed to continue their campaign in solidarity with Palestinians. “The Israeli aggression against Yemen will not discourage us from continuing our support for Gaza, no matter the sacrifices,” Houthi official Mohammed al-Bukhaiti said in a statement obtained by Al Jazeera.

In March, President Donald Trump launched Operation Rough Rider, a major air and naval campaign targeting Houthi-controlled areas in Yemen to curb their attacks on Red Sea shipping. The strikes, which began on March 15, hit key locations including Sanaa, where at least four airstrikes struck the Eastern Geraf neighborhood of Shouab district and three in the Al-Sawad area; Hodeida, with significant strikes on the Ras Isa oil port. U.S. Central Command reported that the strikes killed hundreds of Houthi fighters, including senior missile and UAV officials, with unofficial estimates ranging from 500 to 600 Houthi terrorists killed. A ceasefire between the U.S. and the Houthis was announced on May 6.

联系我们 contact @ memedata.com